- Portland’s original hacker meetup. No leaders, no rules, just the free exchange of ideas.
- Meets at 7:00pm every first Friday of the month at Theo’s (121 NW 5th Ave).
- CitySec PDX: RainSec
- RainSec is an informal group of like-minded security professionals who meet to network and discuss topics of interest in a non-work, non-vendor setting.
- Meets at 6:30pm every last Tuesday of the month at Lucky Lab SE (915 SE Hawthorne Blvd).
- This Defcon group is Portland’s offensive security focused hacker fight club.
- Meets at 3:00pm every third Sunday of the month at a secret location (ask around).
- Exploit Workshop
- An open, self driven event for people interested in computer security. Whether you’re a novice or career professional, all are welcome.
- Usually meets at 7:00pm every Wednesday at CTRL+H (7600 N Interstate Ave).
- OWASP PDX
- The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is a free and open community focused on improving the security of application software.
- Portland CyberSecurity Group (PCS)
- The Portland chapter of the CyberSecurity Non-Profit (CSNP); a 501(c)(3) non-profit promoting security education and inclusivity.
- Portland Cyber Security Meetup
- Networking focused group for cyber-security professionals to share their experiences and knowledge.
- ISACA Willamette Valley
- The Willamette Valley Chapter of ISACA represents IT Security, Audit and Compliance Professionals in the Oregon/SW Washington region.
- ISACA meetings are for dues-paying chapter members. You can find information on membership here.
- ISSA Portland
- The Information Systems Security Association is a not-for-profit, international organization of information security professionals and practitioners.
- ISSA meetings are for dues-paying chapter members. You can find information on membership here.
- Portland CISO Round Table
- A group of Portland area information security executives and decision makers that meet to talk high level security strategy over dinner.
- Reach out to Mike Magura to find out if you’re eligible to attend.